Thursday, April 27, 2017

Welcome

My name is Austin.

Nice to meet you.

I want this to be a place where my kids can someday come and see that I am not perfect. Most kids figure this sort of thing out eventually on their own of course as the evidence starts to stack up. I figure if the information is in a controlled environment it won't be as bad.

My children still have a few short, sheltered years before they begin perusing the internet. I have some time to share what I learn and most of it will be hind-sight so hopefully they will see that I can learn from my mistakes.

I learned today that there are about 7.5 billion people on the earth. It's 2017.

Each of those 7.5 billion people live different lives that are unique from start to finish. Think about that for a moment...

It is possible, probable even, that I have different life opinions and views than you, the reader. As you get to know me through my posts, forgive me my differences and I will forgive you yours. My hope is that you may learn something of my experiences and make your life better in some way.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment